The Gorkha Beach Adventure Resort is located in the Trishuli Valley. As it is in the Middle of Kurintar on the way to Chitwan and Pokhara, many people visit the resort. At the distance of only 99 km from the valley, it has become a significant attraction for refreshment for the youths.
Offering a wide range of camping, rafting, and other adventurous activities, it provides visitors with a beach-like experience in the Trishuli River of Nepal. Hence, it has become a prime destination for all water lovers.
Other than offering water-based adventurous activities, it is also great for conferences, outbound training as well as corporate picnic programs.
Moreover, it has also become a prime destination for an international camping experience for many schools and colleges as it offers summer and winter camps. It runs adventurous rafting expeditions all over Nepal.
The resort is located on the side of the swift-flowing Trishuli River. The mesmerizing and fast-flowing river offers a unique outdoor experience.
Major activities on the riverside include Kayaking, Rafting, staying in tents, partying, and relaxing in the Kayak roll in the swimming pool with relaxation.
Itinerary for Gorkha Beach Resort
FULL TOUR PACKAGE FOR 1 NIGHT 2 DAYS STAY
- Departure from Koteshwor at 1 pm to 2 pm
At 1 pm, we gather in Koteshwor, and between 1 to 2 pm, we depart from Koteshwor.
- 5:30 pm Reach in Gorkha Beach Resort
After around 2-4 hours of ride, we reach the Gorkha Beach Resort, which is our destination for the day.
- Snacks and then a beach visit in the evening
As we reach the resort, we have some lunch and then visit the beach in the evening.
- Interested people can engage in swimming and other water activities
Interested people can participate in water activities like swimming.
- Dinner (veg or non-veg).
After some time, we have dinner and then get ready for partying.
- Overnight dance party with music
As we get finished dinner, we engage ourselves in activities like dancing and music. The party will be overnight. Interested people can stay as long as they want and make themselves relaxed.
- Ø Breakfast at 7am to 8am
The next day, we eat our breakfast at around 7 am in the morning and then get ready for other adventurous activities.\
- Rafting in Trishul at 10:30 am (Mobile, Jewelry, and other valuable things are not allowed while rafting).
Our major adventure will be rafting in the Trishuli River at around 10:30 am.
- Lunch at 1 pm (veg or non-veg)
After finishing rafting, we have our lunch and stay for a while.
- Back to Kathmandu from Gorkha beach resort at 3 pm.
In the evening, when we get done with the adventure and the fun, we head back to Kathmandu at around 3 pm.
- Reach in Kathmandu at approx 6 pm.
We reach Kathmandu at around 6 pm, and here our trip gets completed.
Other facilities available at Gorkha Beach Resort
- Beach Volleyball
- Table tennis, carrom board, pool, beach badminton, sightseeing, etc
- Half T-shirt, Half paint, Sports shoes, sandals, and Swimming customs are necessary for Rafting, Playing games, and Beach visits.
- Everyone must bring a valid id card.
- Alcohol or any other drinks are strictly prohibited from being brought to the premises.
- Transportations are provided on a group basis with an extra charge
[…] Gorkha Beach Resort […]