The Halesi Mahadev helicopter tour from Kathmandu is one of the Pilgrimage tours to the ancient and holiest destination of Nepal. Halesi Mahadev cave is one of the main attractions of the tour that will provide enough time to visit all of the temples and caves of this region.
It is one of the popular pilgrimage sites for Hindus and Buddhists all over the globe. Tour will provide you with enough time to explore the Haleshi Mahadev.
It is believed that the Haleshi Mahadev cave is the home site of Lord Shiva hiding from the beast Bhasmasur. The huge crowd of devotees from various places can be seen on the occasions of Shivaratri, Bala Chaturdashi, Ram Navami, and Teej.
Halesi temple is just a two-hour Heli ride from Kathmandu. In 45 minutes of aerial flying, you will reach the popular temple Halesi.
The chopper flight will be filled with natural sceneries like lush hills, dense forests, snow-capped mountains, streaming rivers, and the landscape of the Khotang District.
The Halesi Helicopter Tour from Kathmandu designed by our team is the fastest way to enjoy the magnificent beauty of Halesi Mahadev. There will be plenty of time to perform pooja and capture the beauty of the surrounding caves.
- Picturesque chopper flight from Kathmandu to Halesi Temple
- Perform puja and rituals in the Temple
- Stunning views of snow-capped mountains and natural vistas
- Sightseeing of Halesi cave and many other surrounding caves
- Interact with the locals of the Khotang districts
- Aerial view of UNESCO-listed world heritage sites in Kathmandu valley
Halesi Helicopter Tour Price
Sector: Kathmandu – Halesi – Kathmandu
Rate per charter: NPR 1,95,000
Maximum bearable weight per charter: 400 kgs. (including passengers + belongings)
Maximum persons per charter: 04 to 05 persons depending on their weight
Maximum Ground Time at Pathivara: 30 minutes
Terms & Conditions:
- The helicopter flight to the above sectors is dependent on weather condition.
- The company reserves the right to cancel/postpone the flight in case of bad weather or any technical/emergencies.
- The pilot – in – command has the full authority to decide on the passenger weight, flight route and ground time in each sector due to flight safety reasons.
- The above rate is valid for Nepalese Nationality only and is applicable till end of December 2021.
You are kindly requested to re-confirm the updated rates before confirming booking of any of the aforementioned sectors.
Meanwhile, if you require any further information, please contact us at your convenience.