Muktinath Helicopter tour from Pokhara is one of the famous trips to get into the laps of the Himalayas of Nepal. It is one of the easiest ways to visit the popular pilgrimage site Muktinath.
The temple lies at an elevation of 3,710 metres on the laps of the Himalayas in the Mustang district. This is a perfect trip for physically challenged people; who do not have sufficient time to walk up to Muktinath.
A huge number of travellers or devotees from different parts of the world come to visit this holy temple. The temple is also known as “Muktichettra” meaning – a place of salvation.
It holds religious significance for both Hindus and Buddhists. Muktinath temple is dedicated to a Hindu god – Lord Shiva. Enjoy the aerial view of snow-capped peaks like Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Manaslu, Dhaulagiri, and so on.
It will be a 45 minutes early morning chopper flight from Pokhara to Muktinath. The helicopter trip offers magnificent views of the verdant landscape and lush vegetation of the Annapurna Conservation Area.
Encounter the streaming Kali Gandaki river, snow-capped mountains, and the deserted steep moraines of the Annapurna region. The flight passes through the lush hills of Ghorepani, Tatopani, and finally into Jomsom.
The chopper will land at Ranipauwa from where it would be a 30-minute hike up to Muktinath. Temple covers the famous trekking route of the Annapurna circuit. This trip organized by our team is specially designed for 1 to 5 groups of people where you will directly fly to the holy temple Muktinath.
- Encounter magnificent view of Kathmandu valley, Begnas Lake, Fewa
- Have a dip into a well-famed 108 holy showers of Muktinath
- Enjoy the 360-degree snow-capped panorama of Manaslu, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, and Nilgiri
- A glance at desolate landscapes of Mustang
- Aerial view of Jomsom, Kagbeni, Muktinath valley and kali gandaki river
Terms and Conditions:
- The helicopter flight to the above sectors is dependent on weather condition.
- The company reserves the right to cancel/postpone the flight in case of bad weather or any technical/emergencies.
- The pilot – in – command has the full authority to decide on the passenger weight, flight route and ground time in each sector due to flight safety reasons.
- The above rate is valid for Nepalese Nationality only and is applicable till end of December 2021.
Muktinath Helicopter Tour Package Price:
Pokhara to Muktinath Helicopter Charter Price NPR. 2,15,000
Kathmandu to Muktinath Helicopter Charter Price NPR. 3,50,000
Maximum bearable weight per charter: 400 kgs. (including passengers + belongings)
Maximum persons per charter: 05 persons depending on their weight
Maximum Ground Time at Muktinath: 60 minutes
1 thought on “Muktinath Helicopter Tour Package”