Pathivara Helicopter tour takes you directly into the eastern side of Nepal. The popular pilgrimage destination Pathivara Temple is dedicated to Goddess Pathivara Devi.
Temple is located at an elevation of 3,794 meters (12,444 ft.) and in the local language it is popular as “Mukkumlung”.
It is located on the hill of the Taplejung district and is taken as the source of wealth and energy.
The trip to Pathivara temple offers spectacular views of snow-capped mountains and other natural sceneries.
Encounter the magnificent mountain range of Kanchenjunga and Kumbhakarna from the air.
Similarly, have a glance at the UNESCO-listed world heritage sites of Kathmandu valley while taking off.
Pathivara temple has its religious significance of Hindus and Kirats and is also worshipped by the same religious people.
The pond of Timbung and the waterfall at Sawa are the further attractions of the tour as they are located near the temple.
Pathivara Helicopter tour from Kathmandu is the perfect choice for senior citizens, older adults, and physically abled people.
The trip starts and ends in Kathmandu. We will land at the nearby helipad of Pathibhara temple and within a certain distance of walk, we will reach the temple.
[su_box title=”See More Package” box_color=”#001896″]Muktinath Helicopter Tour Package[/su_box]
- Encounter stunning snow-capped mountain vistas of Kanchenjunga and Kumbhakarna Himalayan range
- Dig into the culture, heritage, and lifestyles of locals of the Taplejung district
- Visit the pond of Timbung and waterfall of Sawa along with various other landmarks of the region
- Explore the magnificent diverse landscapes of Taplejung district from the top of the helicopter
- Aerial view of UNESCO-listed world heritage sites of Kathmandu valley
Pathivara Helicopter Tour Price:
Rate per charter: NPR 3,55,000
Maximum bearable weight per charter: 400 kgs. (including passengers + belongings)
Maximum persons per charter: 04 to 05 persons depending on their weight
Maximum Ground Time at Pathivara: 45 minutes
Terms & Conditions:
- The helicopter flight to the above sectors is dependent on weather condition.
- The company reserves the right to cancel/postpone the flight in case of bad weather or any technical/emergencies.
- The pilot – in – command has the full authority to decide on the passenger weight, flight route and ground time in each sector due to flight safety reasons.
- The above rate is valid for Nepalese Nationality only and is applicable till end of December 2021.
- You are kindly requested to re-confirm the updated rates before confirming booking of any of the aforementioned sectors.
- Meanwhile, if you require any further information, please contact us at your convenience.
1 thought on “Pathivara Helicopter Tour Package”