Rara Lake Helicopter Tour from Kathmandu is one of the quickest ways to reach Rara Lake. The beautiful Rara lake is Nepal’s largest and deepest freshwater lake located in the Rara National Park.
It covers an area of 9.8 square km and a height of 3000 meters above sea level. Rara is located in the Mugu district of Karnali province. The true earth’s heaven Rara lake offers pristine natural scenery, which refreshes our mind.
The heavenly Rara Lake is surrounded by pine trees and joined by white peaks, white clouds floating above the fresh lake in the blue sky. Enjoy the scenery of various snow-capped mountains and natural landscapes of Rara National Park.
This region is a pristine natural area with abundant biological variety and natural resources. Interact with the locals of the Karnali region and learn about their traditions, culture, and religion.
Rara Helicopter Tour is the perfect package for those with limited time and a lack of physical strength. This wonderful trip organized by our team is appropriate for individuals who do not have a completed level of Physical fitness or are physically disabled.
Our trip starts from TIA Kathmandu with a scenic flight to Nepalgunj Airport. We will stay at Nepalgunj airport for half an hour to have tea or coffee. Now, our journey starts towards the bank of Rara Lake along with its surrounding natural beauty. Enjoy the stunning snow-capped peaks from the air. It will be a 6 hours long journey.
- Stunning panorama of various snow-capped peaks including Chuchemara peak
- Encounter the magnificent beauty of the biggest and deepest freshwater lake in Nepal
- A Glance of the wilderness of Rara National Park
- A luxury trip to a less crowded destination – Rara Lake
- The Sight of UNESCO-listed world heritage sites of Kathmandu valley from the air
Terms & Conditions:
- The helicopter flight to the above sectors is dependent on weather condition.
- The company reserves the right to cancel/postpone the flight in case of bad weather or any technical/emergencies.
- The pilot – in – command has the full authority to decide on the passenger weight, flight route and ground time in each sector due to flight safety reasons.
- The above rate is valid for Nepalese Nationality only and is applicable till end of December 2021.
Rara Lake Helicopter Tour Price:
Charter Rate: NPR 6,55,000
Maximum bearable weight per charter: 400 kgs. (including passengers + belongings)
Maximum persons per charter: 04 to 05 persons depending on their weight
Maximum Ground Time at Rara: 60 minutes
Leave A Reply