Thailand Tour Package From Nepal, Are you planning for a trip to a destination with beautiful seas, beaches, moderate climate, lush green forests, and great culture and tradition? If yes, Thailand is one of the best options for you.
Thailand offers not only great natural beauty but also offers amazing nightlife, the hospitality of people, rich culture and tradition, along with a delicious variety of foods. The 4 Night/5 days Thailand Tour Package will help you explore Thailand at some point.
Thailand has always been a fascinating destination in south-east Asia. The affordability, natural beauty, culture, and hospitality of the people of Thailand have always attracted tourists and are one of the most flourishing tourist destinations in the world.
If you are on a family vacation, honeymoon, or college tour, Thailand is always the best pick. Here are some things you need to know about the top travel destination of the world: Thailand.
- 1 Top Destinations of Visit
- 2 Best Time to Visit Thailand
- 3 Thailand Tour Package from Nepal Itinerary:
- 3.0.1 Day 01: Arrival in Bangkok and transfer to Pattaya. Overnight at a hotel in Pattaya.
- 3.0.2 Day 02: Breakfast, Half Day Coral island trip with Lunch. Overnight at a hotel in Pattaya.
- 3.0.3 Day 03: Breakfast, Transfer to Bangkok, and half day city tour. Overnight at the hotel.
- 3.0.4 Day 04: Breakfast, Day Free at own. Overnight at a hotel in Bangkok.
- 3.0.5 Day 05: Breakfast, Final Departure to Kathmandu.
- 4 Bangkok Tour Package Cost 2021
Top Destinations of Visit
The capital city of Thailand, Bangkok, is one of the most popular tourist destinations. It is known as the City of Royals, the City of Angel, and the City of Immortal. The city is known for its fantastic nightlife and street food.
Along with it, it is also famous for the ancient temples and stupas, shopping centers, and its natural beauty. The most popular attractions of Bangkok are Khao San Road, Safari World, the Floating Market, Safari World, Marine Park, Dream World, and Wat Pho.
Pattaya, the city, located 150 km southeast of the capital of Thailand, Bangkok, is known for its natural beauty. People mainly visit Pattaya for the beach, sun, and sand.
The famous attraction of Pattaya is Coral Island, which is an underwater world. It offers water activities such as Scuba Diving and Snorkeling. Other than the beauty of the Sea, it also has Museums, Dolphin World, Tuxedo Illusion Hall, and local markets.
You May Also Like to See: Dubai Tour Package 2021
Best Time to Visit Thailand
Even if Thailand has a moderate climate throughout the year, the best time to visit Thailand is between the months of November and April. The temperature remains constant between 32 to 36 degrees Celsius at the time and makes it a perfect time for the sun to bask in the seas.
The visit from November to February can also offer tourists the most comfortable weather and the best time to have a look at the crowd of Thailand. You can closely view major Thai festivals during this time.
During March and April, the crowds calm down. If you are someone who loves a peaceful environment, this is the best season for you. Also, you can experience a little summer rainfall as well.
Thailand Tour Package from Nepal Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Bangkok and transfer to Pattaya. Overnight at a hotel in Pattaya.
On the first day of our Thailand Tour Package, we fly from Kathmandu to Bangkok. After the flight, we make our move to Pattaya. Then, we visit some places in Pattaya and stay at a hotel.
Day 02: Breakfast, Half Day Coral island trip with Lunch. Overnight at a hotel in Pattaya.
In the second day of the tour, we first start with breakfast in the hotel. After our breakfast, we make a visit to Coral island. Our trip to Coral island ends with a lunch, and we move back to the hotel in Pattaya and stay there for a night.
Day 03: Breakfast, Transfer to Bangkok, and half day city tour. Overnight at the hotel.
On the third day, we move to Bangkok from Pattaya after having breakfast in the hotel. Then, we visit Bangkok and enjoy the visit of beautiful Bangkok city. We end the third day by staying at a hotel in Bangkok.
Day 04: Breakfast, Day Free at own. Overnight at a hotel in Bangkok.
After the third day, we offer you your time to visit the preferred locations of Bangkok on your own. You can have a full day visit to the best places of Bangkok, try different places, taste the flavors of food, and do shopping. However, you need to be back at the hotel at the end of the day.
Day 05: Breakfast, Final Departure to Kathmandu.
On the fifth day, we have our breakfast at the hotel and then move back to Kathmandu through a flight from Bangkok to Kathmandu. In this way, your 4nights/5 Days tour from Kathmandu to Thailand ends.
You May Also Like to See: Gorkha Beach Resort Tour Package
Bangkok Tour Package Cost 2021
Thailand Tour Package for Nepali: NRs. 60,000|-
Things to Consider
Costing based on 02 Pax: NPR- per adult on Double Sharing basis.
Note: Reservation has not been made yet; price and availability can change anytime without prior notice.
Change in-flight fare will result in a change in the package cost.
1) Cruise Dinner 40 USD per Person
2) Safari World and Marine Park With Lunch 40 USD Per Person
3) Floating Market 20 USD per Person
4) Dream World 40 USD per Person
5) Alcazar Show 25 USD per Person
Inclusions in The Above Package Cost:-
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Pattaya @ 3-star hotel.
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Bangkok @ 3-star hotel.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Half Day Bangkok City Tour
- Coral Island Tour with Lunch
- Airport transfers as per itinerary
- Thai Visa Fee
- Airfare (Thai Lion)
Exclusions in the above package cost:-
- Optional Tours
- Waters activities on the island on self-account
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratitude
- Insurance Charges
- All other things not mentioned in the inclusion section
Requirements for Thai Visa:
- 3 pp size photo with white background
- MRP passport
- Bank statement showing 7 months transactions with a closing balance of minimum 1 Lakh per person. (Visa will be received after 05 working days from the date of submission)