Ghale Gaun Homestay Trek in Nepal. The beautiful, unspoiled village of Ghale Gaun is home to the renowned Gurungs, the fabled mid-hill inhabitants of western Nepal. It has a majestic beauty to the landscape that is unmatched.
Guardian of a unique ethnic culture Ghele Gaun is a true microcosm because of its breathtaking natural beauty and genuine ethnic way of life.
Ghale Gaun, a lovely hill town in western Nepal, is located in the Lamjung district, about 205 kilometers to the northwest of Kathmandu and 125 kilometers to the northeast of Pokhara.
The majestic western Himalayas, which include Machhapuchhre (6693m), Annapurna (8091m), Annapurna II (7939m), Annapurna IV (7525m), Lamjung Himal (6932m), and Bouddha Himal (6974m), is visible from Gaun Ghale Gaun, which is perched on a ridge at an elevation of 2016 meters above sea level.
Himalch Ghale Gaun is a charming village As a result, a lot of houses furnished with essential amenities have been built for both domestic and international tourists.
Along with the breathtaking majesty of the peaks, the Gurung people’s warm and genuine welcome is sure to astound the visitors.
All of the food items farmed in this region, including cereals, vegetables, meat, milk, and eggs, are produced without the use of chemical fertilizers.
The village’s way of life also faithfully depicts a long-standing, unusual ethnic custom. Birth, marriage, death, and other fascinating life cycle rituals are abundant in social life, as are religious festivities and a thriving cultural tradition of dance and music.
Interesting locally manufactured household goods and exotic handicrafts also go well with it. Among the activities in the area are visits to the Uttar Kanya Temple, Pempro Fall, Batase Cave, and the Khudi as well as bird watching at Talangyo Lake.
- 1 Getting to Ghale Gaun
- 2 Local Bus:
- 3 Private Jeep:-
- 4 Hiking:-
- 5 Accommodation and Food in Ghale Gaun
- 6 Ghale Gaun Homestay Highlights
- 7 Ghale Gaun Trek
- 8 Ghale Gaun Trek Cost/Price
- 9 FAQ’s Ghale Gaun Homestay Trek
- 10 What is Ghale Gaun famous for?
- 11 How do the people of Ghale Gaun welcome their guests?
- 12 How long does it take to reach Ghale Gaun from Besisahar?
- 13 How can I reach Ghale Gaun?
- 14 How can I go to Ghale Gaun from Pokhara?
- 15 What is Lamjung famous for?
- 16 Latest Tour Packages
- 17 Bhaktapur Nepal – A Hidden Gem Worth Visiting
- 18 3 Days 2 Nights – Pokhara And Ghandruk Tour Package in Nepal
- 19 Halesi Mahadev Darshan, Khotang Tour Package | 2 Days 1 Night
- 20 Hiking in Kathmandu: Top 9 Short Hikes Nearby
- 21 Ghale Gaun Homestay Trekking Package Cost
- 22 Best Homestay in Nepal
- 23 10 Top Reasons to Trek to Everest Base Camp Trek
- 24 Top 10 Best Places to Visit in Chitwan, Nepal
- 25 Best Places to Visit Bandipur
Getting to Ghale Gaun
There is a pit break particularly designated as a detour from the main road to Bandipur along the Prithvi Highway portion about 130 kilometers from Kathmandu. The road to Ghale Gaun, however, is situated 42 kilometers north of the highway if you choose to travel in a different direction toward Besisahar.
One can also hire a private jeep and take a detour around the Galegaun and you can take the Prithvi Highway to reach the Ghale Gaun.
Reaching to have Gaun while hiking would be the best adventurous thing that will ever happen. Following the Panoramic view you can take detours all around the place. Since the road is less steep you can reach in 3 or 4 hours
Accommodation and Food in Ghale Gaun
There are various homestays throughout Ghale Gaun where you can locate low-cost accommodation. You will be given a room with two beds, a mattress, a blanket, and pillows.
Additionally, you may buy mouthwatering regional meals made using products that were farmed nearby. You could try their local beverage as well. They will provide you with lodging and food for around $15 to $20.
Ghale Gaun Homestay Highlights
- Enjoy the Panoramic view of the place and explore the flora and fauna
- Explore and get privileged by the Gurung community and their hospitality
- The best and very much welcoming rural communities and their settlements
- Beautiful rivers like Marsyangdi, Khudi, and Midim flowing provide a cool breeze to stall around.
- Dense forests with great biodiversity.
Ghale Gaun Trek
Along with spending the night in Ghale Gaun, you can travel through other beautiful areas nearby. After a 6- to 7-hour hike from Besisahar to Ghanapokhara, you can carry on hiking.
The locality is tucked away among mountains, rivers, streams, and even a few waterfalls. You can continue your stroll once you get to Begnastal, a lake close to Pokhara Valley. But hardly anybody actually completes this walk.
Ghale Gaun Trek Cost/Price
|Package||Price (per person)|
|Ghalegaun Trekking||$300 USD|
Contact UsTo speak with us personally, contact us at [email protected] or via WhatsApp or Viber at +977-9808065096.
FAQ’s Ghale Gaun Homestay Trek
What is Ghale Gaun famous for?
Ghale Gaun is famous for its cultural heritage along with the panoramic view of Mount Annapurna and Macchapucchre. Ghalegaun is also famous for its ethnicity and the best Gurung community welcoming you.
How do the people of Ghale Gaun welcome their guests?
The people of Ghale Gaun welcome their guests with garlands and also with great hospitality.
How long does it take to reach Ghale Gaun from Besisahar?
The Besisahar-Baglungpani-Kapur Gaun road is the most popular way to go to Ghale Gaun, although you can also take the Pokhara-Thumsikot-Pasgaun-Bhujung route.
How can I reach Ghale Gaun?
You can reach Ghale Gaun by following the Prithvi highway by any means i. E hiking, biking, Jeep ride, or bus
How can I go to Ghale Gaun from Pokhara?
You can reach Ghale Gaun from Pokhara with a domestic flight of 2 hours or more costing$30- $80
What is Lamjung famous for?
Lamjung is famous for the Scenic beauty that surrounds it and its cultural and natural heritage.
1 thought on “Ghale Gaun Homestay Trekking Package Cost”